Thursday, February 11, 2010

the dangers of late night tv...

Just as I was drifting off to sleep at about 2 o'clock this morning I witnessed one of the most amazing products to ever have been invented, so brilliant I had to own it. At least that's what I thought in my delirious tiredness. But I did remember the name....Miche. It must have danced around in the back of my thoughts all night because it was one of the first things I thought of when I turned on my computer this morning.

Basically it's a basic black bag with these powerful magnets in the lining that allows you to change the outer shell of the bag, and therefore have a new style, by simply taking one shell off and putting another on. Like all infomercials, words like 'trendy' and 'convenient' and 'stylish' were being thrown around in dangerous volumes. Along with many 'oh and doesn't she look like she's ready for anything?'. But even all this didn't put me off, I was just sitting there the whole time thinking 'oh wow, that IS so convenient' and 'oooh that DOES look nice'. So I went to the website this morning and one of the first things that came into my mind was..... "Ooooooh, They have a TOTE Miche Bag too!!!!"
Sigh...Part of me is laughing at myself for being so sucked in, part of me is telling myself not to be stupid and buy pointless things for expensive prices....but a little girly voice in my head is screaming...'GIVE ME THAT BAG!!!'


http://www.michebag.com.au/default.aspx


2 comments:

  1. that is so strange! and kinda awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh Lesley! It's been so long since I've seen your words. lol

    ReplyDelete