Monday, August 16, 2010

yes...i am back...

Hooray! I have the internet again! Now...I don't want to sound like one of these technology obsessed yuppies, but by god, I've been feeling a little out of the loop. I've missed that little moment in my day when I can look over and see Cy asleep, the washing & cleaning done and think...'Maybe I'll check my e-mail or the forum...'
I think it's almost meditation, like knitting...which I haven't been getting a chance to do either. But that will sort itself out once I have the chance to bring my wool out of storage and back into a house. Anyway...just before I get set to ramble, I will leave you and let you get back to whatever it was you were doing before you stumbled across me. Just letting you know....I've missed you.

No comments:

Post a Comment