Friday, September 17, 2010

LGC800 day 1...

I had my first cup of Leptin Green Coffee 800 this morning and while it's still a little early to start listing the effects & side-effects of the coffee, I have noticed some. Generally it kind of feels like I had a big night last night. My eyes feel a bit more sensitive than usual, I have a bit of a lower back ache, & occasionally a very faint headache.

I am also thirsty a lot so I am drinking a lot more water (it recommends drinking at least 2 litres of water a day), which means more frequent trips to the bathroom. I haven't really noticed much of a difference to my appetite, although I don't tend to get truly hungry until the evening anyway. And I have started making a difference to my diet. I am now having breakfast (which is almost completely new to me), and I've switched my bread to mountain bread. (And all this waters got to be helping too right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment