Tuesday, February 01, 2011

i hate heat...


I'm HATING the heat at the moment. Every single bloody day it's boiling hot weather. Which would be fine if I were lucky enough to be living in a nice cool house, but I'm not. I'm in a tiny little place that has absolutely no ability to withstand heat whatsoever. At the moment it's 10.00am and it's already 30°C in here. Every damn day I have to flee my home because it's too hot to be able to stay. It's so annoying and it's completely unrealistic for me to have to leave every single day. I HAVE STUFF TO DO!!! I have to clean, I have to wash, I want to be able to wake up in the morning and not have to get everything I'm going to need for the day and leave. I'm so sick of this...

2 comments:

  1. Come to stitch & bitch on Friday. I promise there will be a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE to but as (almost) always am very busy. We are hoping to get most of the frame for the house up before Monday. I hope you ladies will forgive me for my constant snubbing and hopefully in a couple of months I can become a regular at the S&Bs. :D

    ReplyDelete